Customer Experience and Training Leader
Insurance & Investment Services
After just two years with a large insurance company, Bill proved himself to be an organizational leader and was promoted from an outside consultant to the position of Director of Advisor Experience. His responsibilities grew from creating eLearnings and delivering software training to being the voice of his customer - financial advisors. Specific accountabilities included:
- Channeling the voice of the business and its financial advisors in the development of a roadmap for efficient account opening and client reporting.
- Prioritizing user-requests and vendor-enhancements with an understanding of interrelated complexities.
- Coordinating with technical partners to identify and resolve data architecture and data integrity issues.
- Strategizing with partners to ensure supporting communication, marketing and training plans aligned with the enhancement roadmap.
- Vendors used: Salesforce.com, Pershing, & Broadridge
Healthcare IT & Electronic Medical Records
Performing under pressure is a skill honed by Bill through assignments within healthcare and specifically within the Radiology and Cardiology specialties. Certified in Epic applications Radiant, Cupid, and MyChart, Bill served his healthcare clients by creating training materials, mock system environments, and learner assessments as well as leading the corresponding classroom training.
Often taking over a project after an abrupt resource departure, these materials were created and delivered during the critical crunch time prior to Go-Live. Bill’s contributions to and organization of these projects is frequently noted, in addition to his presentation style which never hints at the uncertainity that could be behind the scenes.
Bill has worked with the following healthcare organizations:
- Sutter Health - Sacremento, CA
- Maricopa Integrated Health System - Phoenix, AZ
- Resurection HealthCare (now Presence Health) - Chicago, IL
- Univeristy of Maryland Medical System - Baltimore, MD
- Partners HealthCare - Boston, MA
- Hartford HealthCare - Hartford, CT
- Northwestern Medicine/Kishwaukee Hospital - DeKalb, IL